When you need to go inside a work-piece or work around corners, GRIER helps you do that with the GFS . No more hard-to-reach places!
- Smaller Mounted Points
- Smaller Carbide Burs (3/16” dia.)
- Smaller head size for smaller areas
- Use for general applications
GFS: HEAVY DUTY
- BIGGER Carbide Burs (3/8” dia.)
- BIGGER Mounted Points
- BIGGER internal components
- Use for more robust finishing and bigger defects
The GRIER-FLEX-SYSTEM (GFS) attaches to a variety of different gr inders thanks to its patent pending design. This one-handed solution to many di fficult situations allows you to finish the impossible casting or work-piece a nd reduce scrap. You just bend the outer sheath with a tubing bender to match your contour and choose your mounted point or carbi de bur.
The BENEFITS are:
- Ease of changing mounted point s (simple threaded design)
- Protective sheath remains cool via use of bearings and tubing liner
- Protective sheath is thick walled and rugged for industrial use
- The inner flexible shaft has a high torque capacity
CAUTION: This solution requires work in a guarded, enclosed space. Use conventional mounted points wherever possible as your first choice.